Volleyball 2018

Erin Polo, Arts and Leisure Editor

Although their season wasn’t the greatest, senior night totally made up for it. Both JV and Varsity beat Morris County Vo-Tech on Friday, October 19. Starting off the night with JV game, the freshmen, sophomores, and juniors played their hearts out winning in two intense games. After the JV game, Senior night began. The varsity coach, Coach Gibson, started it out by introducing all the seniors individually where speeches were given about each of them by their closet junior teammates. The 2018 volleyball seniors are Alexandra DeAngelis, Cara Downey, Julianna Ombaldo, Amanda Post, and Brianna Swan. All of them played very well this season and will definitely be missed next year by both their teammates and their coaches! Lots of families as well some Whippany Park students and faculty came out to support our seniors on their special night. They brought both lots of love and even more energy lifting the varsity team to their two game victory against Morris County Vo-Tech! Good job girls! All this just goes to show that they started the season out strong and ended even stronger. The memories and the wins definitely won’t be forgotten as the girls volleyball team ends their season. Go Cats!